Date / Heure
mardi 30 Juin 2020
14 h 00 min - 16 h 00 min
EURAKNOS: Cross Exchange Visit on knowledge transfer activities with cross-visits
Type : Webinar
Date and time : tuesday june 30th from 2PM to 4 PM
Cross-Exchange Visit in the Framework of Euraknos Project with several thematic networks : Winetwork, Innoseta and Nefertiti
Presentation of EURAKNOS project : EURAKNOS is a H2020 EU Thematic Network that started in 2019 with a duration of 2 years. The main aim of the project is to create a network that collects existing knowledge and best practices from the existing Thematic Networks. This project will explore the end users’ needs and possibilities of setting-up an European agricultural knowledge and innovation open source system that would connect all Thematic Networks. It also creates the potential to link to other knowledge platforms in the future, e.g. from other funds or from national and regional projects.
Agenda of the webinar :
- Introduction of the seminar
- Presentation of Euraknos project
- Round table feedback on cross visit (5 min per presentation) : 3 presentations
- Participative session 1 : best tools for fostering peer to peer exchange of knowledge
bests ways to transfer knowledge to end-users, how to stimulate knowledge exchange ?
- Participative session 2 : identify common topics for potential cross visits in the field of viticulture